pinchpoint mapper error

zai xingzai

Mar 17, 2024, 11:44:15 AMMar 17
to Linkage Mapper
  Hello sir, good morning and night.  When using linkage recently, I encountered a challenging problem. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with some solutions.
  The key to question is: Less than two valid focal nodes found. Please check focal node location file.
2024_03_17_2319_Circuitscape.txt

Jie Su

Mar 17, 2024, 9:09:16 PMMar 17
to Linkage Mapper
Hi zai,
Maybe, you should have a step of projection first,  and also have a larger CWD_CUTOFF .
小酥muse

zai xingzai

Mar 18, 2024, 5:49:17 AMMar 18
to Linkage Mapper
  下午好!是的,我已经确保了他们的坐标系一致,还是说就是需要进行投影?另外CWD_CUTOFF是什么步骤呢?麻烦告知谢谢
Good afternoon! Yes, I have already ensured that their coordinate systems are consistent. Do you mean that projection is still needed? Furthermore, what is the CWD_CUTOFF step? Please tell me the details . Thank you.

zai xingzai

Mar 18, 2024, 6:16:56 AMMar 18
to Linkage Mapper
Thanks! I will try first, if have any question I will reply laterly.

在2024年3月18日星期一 UTC+8 09:09:16<Jie Su> 写道: