3.1.0 download

Gretchen

Mar 6, 2024, 11:13:39 AMMar 6
to Linkage Mapper
Hi.  I'm not seeing the option to download the 3.1.0 Toolbox on https://linkagemapper.org/Downloads/ so not sure if I'm just missing it?  Also, when you click the 3.0.0 download, it brings up an empty page for me, fyi.

Thanks - I look forward to digging back into Linkage Mapper!

Gretchen

John Gallo

Mar 6, 2024, 10:17:03 PMMar 6
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gretchen,

Welcome back!  You don't see it because you are probably looking for a link.  Fill out the "Download the Linkage Mapper v 3.1.0. Toolbox, and Subscribe to the Newsletter" section and then the Download link-box for the toolbox should appear.

Thanks,

John

John A. Gallo, Ph.D.
Project Director
LinkageMapper.org

and

Senior Conservation Scientist
Conservation Biology Institute

Gretchen

Mar 7, 2024, 10:45:03 AMMar 7
to Linkage Mapper
Hi John. Oops, rookie mistake, sorry about that!  I filled out the survey and then took my attention away from that webpage apparently.  Sorry about that - all good!