Thai dictionaries

Linas Vepstas

Apr 17, 2022, 12:58:24 PM4/17/22
to link-grammar
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Prachya Boonkwan <notifi...@github.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [opencog/link-grammar] Add Thai dictionaries (PR #1279)

Allow me to inform you of the monthly update for the Thai Link Grammar.

1. Thai Link Grammar now accepts POS-tagged and named-entity-tagged inputs.
Each word can be annotated with the Link POS tag. For example:

linkparser> เมื่อวานนี้.n มี.ve <http://xn--y3c4b.ve> คน.n มา.x
ติดต่อ.v คุณ.pr <http://xn--42c4a6g.pr> ครับ.pt
<http://xn--42c8b0a8c.pt>
Found 1 linkage (1 had no P.P. violations)
Unique linkage, cost vector = (UNUSED=0 DIS= 0.00 LEN=12)

+---------------------PT--------------------+
+---------LWs---------+---------->VE---------->+ |
| +<---S<---+-->O-->+ +<--AXw<-+--->O--->+ |
| | | | | | | |
LEFT-WALL เมื่อวานนี้.n[!] มี.ve <http://xn--y3c4b.ve>[!] คน.n[!]
มา.x[!] ติดต่อ.v[!] คุณ.pr <http://xn--42c4a6g.pr>[!] ครับ.pt
<http://xn--42c8b0a8c.pt>[!]

2. Moreover, it also accepts the LST20 tagset for POS and named entities to
bridge the gap between fundamental NLP tools and the Link Parser. For
example:

linkparser> linkparser> ***@***.*** ***@***.*** ***@***.*** ***@***.***
***@***.*** ***@***.*** ***@***.***
Found 348 linkages (348 had no P.P. violations)
Linkage 1, cost vector = (UNUSED=0 DIS= 1.00 LEN=10)

| | | | |
| | |