Abisource.com website has expired certificate

Mike Dowd

Jan 11, 2022, 9:55:12 PM1/11/22
to link-grammar
Browser is very forcefully telling me it is unsafe and I would have to change my settings to be able to visit it.

Linas Vepstas

Jan 15, 2022, 6:24:23 PM1/15/22
to link-grammar
Thanks,

I'm trying to reach the website admins. It looks like a letencrypt SSL cert that expired on 28 Dec 2021. Basically, some cron job failed to run, and no one's fixed it..  I wish  this didn't happen.

--linas

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 8:55 PM Mike Dowd <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
Browser is very forcefully telling me it is unsafe and I would have to change my settings to be able to visit it.

Patrick: Are they laughing at us?
Sponge Bob: No, Patrick, they are laughing next to us.

Linas Vepstas

Jan 15, 2022, 10:46:47 PM1/15/22
to link-grammar
Should work now.  The contact is on the #abiword channel on gimpnet on IRC

Mike Dowd

Jan 16, 2022, 1:07:53 AM1/16/22
to link-grammar
And it does! Thanks so much.