Parser doesn't parse example in doc

Mike Dowd

Feb 25, 2022, 5:58:07 PM2/25/22
to link-grammar
The page describing the B link type

includes this example:
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.53.33 PM.png

but the parser doesn't parse it:
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.52.16 PM.png

All 6 linkages skip "whom" and "are".

Linas Vepstas

Feb 25, 2022, 9:24:21 PM2/25/22
to link-grammar
Wow. That's bad. Like really pretty bad. I wonder what happened.

Open a bug report.

It is best if you just cut-n-paste text, instead of sending screenshots; I don't have any tools that can cut-n-paste from screenshots.

--linas

Patrick: Are they laughing at us?
Sponge Bob: No, Patrick, they are laughing next to us.

Mike Dowd

Feb 25, 2022, 10:21:35 PM2/25/22
to link-grammar

Linas Vepstas

Feb 25, 2022, 10:30:01 PM2/25/22
to link-grammar
Fixed!  It was easy; it got borken while tightening up other parts of the grammar. --linas

Mike Dowd

Feb 26, 2022, 1:38:31 AM2/26/22
to link-grammar
Wow. That must feel good to get it done so quickly.