Version 5.8.0 of link-grammar has been released.
The complete list of changes is:
* Java bindings: Remove the obsolete senses API.
* swig-4.0 compatibility bug fix.
* English dict: Fixes to support questions ending in WH-words.
* Copy (merge) Richard van der Dys `node.js` bindings.
* English dict: Provide head and tail markers for all conjunctions.
* Remove the Python 2 bindings.
* Add dialect support to the library.
* English dict: support for archaic/poetic abbreviations
* English dict: introduce OH link for vocatives/invocations.
* English dict: improved parsing of imperatives.
* Add !!word/ link-parser command for displaying extended word dict info.
cassette tapes - analog TV - film cameras - you