Autogen

Jamison M.D. B.W. Hereford

Nov 12, 2023, 9:24:15 PM11/12/23
to link-grammar
No matter how many times or different ways I've tried to get this Autogen to work it doesn't. I feel in over my head and want to give up but I know the significance and just want to see it in action. I need assistance desperately. I am out of time and resources and have nowhere to turn. I've watched video after videao and read article after article but to no avail so far. I get close and even use chat gpt to provide copy and paste code but non of it work in real time. PLEASE!!!!!! SOMEBODY help!