link-Grammar java API

mahdi Nour

Apr 23, 2014, 7:03:56 PM4/23/14
to link-g...@googlegroups.com

HI,
In my project I need to use the linkGrammar ,so i downloaded the link4b.exe but i I noticed that there's a java API .
the problem is that during my research I found some code without finding libraries as in this link :

I downloaded all the project but when I executed it shows me the following errors:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no liblink-grammar-4 in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.linkgrammar.LinkGrammar.<clinit>(LinkGrammar.java:31)
at LinkGrammarTester.main(LinkGrammarTester.java:11)

i didn't find this librairie.
Please can you help me to find a java API with the librairie or the .jar.

Linas Vepstas

Apr 23, 2014, 8:41:40 PM4/23/14
to link-grammar, mahdi Nour
Hi mahdi,

link4b.exe is older than dirt. Its unsupported. Don't use it.  The URL that you provide is also old and decrepit and unsupported.  You should try using the latest, which does work and is supported. You can download it from  http://www.abisource.com/projects/link-grammar/

By the way, what project is it that requires link-grammar?

-- Linas

Linas Vepstas

Apr 26, 2014, 1:12:57 PM4/26/14
to mahdi Nour, link-grammar
Hi Mahdi,

Nice graphs!  Who made these?  Can you tell me more about your project?

The README files provide specific information about how to compile and install the system.   They supplement the primary documentation, which is here: http://www.abisource.com/projects/link-grammar/api/index.html  and here: http://www.abisource.com/projects/link-grammar/dict/index.html

The RelEx documentation is here: http://wiki.opencog.org/w/Relex

-- Linas

On 26 April 2014 07:22, mahdi Nour <mahdi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello M Linas ,Images intégrées 1

First of all , I found many redame files and i didn't undrestand witch one i have to Use .
We would like to extract relations between 2 concepts (terms) Using RelExtr  (based on Link Grammar)  in Java .
An example in the attachement .