A probabilistic Model of Link Grammar

IVAN FAJARDO

Dec 9, 2013, 10:29:13 PM12/9/13
to link-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm trying to program the model posed Lafferty, Sleator and Temperly, my main difficulty is the calculation of probabilities Inside-outside, for example when calculating Count (W, L, R, l, r) is necessary to calculate pr (s) ^ -1 and calculate Pinside (L, W, l, left (d)), which is recursive with itself, I do not know when it ends, what should I do?. I need help.

Linas Vepstas

Dec 11, 2013, 11:46:26 AM12/11/13
to link-grammar
I don't really understand the question.  But there are only a finite number of words in a sentence, so the recursion must stop :-)

--linas