How to load data with sql ?

Pierre

Apr 23, 2021, 8:07:45 AMApr 23
to link-grammar
Hello

How to setup and load a list of entries using sql-lite into link-grammar ?

dictionary (4.0.dict) contain no example of such calls,
I see data/demo-sql/dict.db  contains entries, what is the structure ? (adding entries to "morphemses" table ?), and how to call dict.db from 4.0.dict ?
Any doc or example (adding 10 verbs, noms and idioms) would be welcome.

Sans titre.png

Linas Vepstas

Apr 25, 2021, 6:25:32 PMApr 25
to link-grammar
Salut Pierre,

Take at the README file in the source directory:

and then look at `demo.sql` for an example, as well as `dict.sql` for the actual table definition.  I think these three files will answer all of your questions.

At this time, I'm fairly sure that the SQL-backed dictionary does not support idioms. Current projects have not needed this, and so it was never added.

--linas

Patrick: Are they laughing at us?
Sponge Bob: No, Patrick, they are laughing next to us.

Pierre

Apr 28, 2021, 10:42:01 AMApr 28
to link-grammar
Hello Linas,

New 5.9.0 is so effective at loading large amount of entries, that i don't need SQL  for now :)
Thank you
    py