Unable to register/reset password for linino forums

tippy2k

Jul 11, 2015, 2:52:53 PM7/11/15
to lin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I registered for an account on the linino forums a few weeks ago.  I never received a confirmation message.  I tried to request a password change today.  but I have not received that email either.

I manage my own mail servers, and can confirm that the linino web/mail servers have not attempted to contact my smtp server.  Is there any other way I can set a password and login to the forums?

gul rannug

Jul 13, 2015, 8:32:54 AM7/13/15
to lin...@googlegroups.com
+1
I have the same problem.

Mimmo La Fauci

Jul 13, 2015, 10:04:01 AM7/13/15
to lin...@googlegroups.com
The issue should be solved now, can you try again and let us know any other issue?

Thanks.

tippy2k

Jul 13, 2015, 1:03:13 PM7/13/15
to lin...@googlegroups.com
It still does not seem to be working.  What hostname/ip address should these messages be coming from?