Cannot connect to ap

tenory

Mar 12, 2016, 9:57:13 AM3/12/16
to Linino
Hello:

I just bought a Linino One, and am unable to connect to the ap.  I can see the ap, but get error message when I try to connect.  I have tried with two computers: windows xp, and chromebook, neither will connect but I get different error messages.  I am able to access unit through serial using picocom.

Any ideas?

Tenory

tenory

Mar 12, 2016, 10:52:42 AM3/12/16
to Linino
Continued:

When try to connect to ap through command line:

iw dev wlan0 connect -w Linino-B4218AF104CE

I get response:

command failed: Operation already in progress  (-114)

Should I return the unit or is there a fix?

Tenory

Domenico la fauci

Mar 12, 2016, 11:30:48 AM3/12/16
to tenory, Linino

Hi,
can you check the linino version using the command:
cat /etc/linino_version

If you press the user button for 30 sec the wifi configuration will be reset and the board become an ap. Connect your pc to it and open the webpage to configure the wifi using the url on your browser:
http:// 192.168.240.1
Then you can configure the board as client to your ap.
Let me know if you have any issue.
Regards
Mimmo