shutting down openwrt cleanly

Charlie Galliher

Sep 21, 2014, 2:39:10 PM9/21/14
to lin...@googlegroups.com
Folks - Picked up the Linino one at MakerFaire Queens yesterday - quite impressive.
Question: What is the best way to cleanly shutdown the file system. I usually sync and (debian) shutdown -h, but wrt does not have a shutdown command, just a halt.
init 0 yeilds I must be run as PID 1 (have not googled), googling the topic yeilds: "On Openwrt, one uses reboot, halt or poweroff commands instead."
Will halt not cause corruption?

Let me know - I'm pretty psyched to go with this, but don't want to get serious until I know I'm not creating issues.

Lyubomyr Demkiv

Sep 19, 2016, 4:27:43 PM9/19/16
to Linino
poweroff seems to work here

неділя, 21 вересня 2014 р. 21:39:10 UTC+3 користувач Charlie Galliher написав:

Tenaya Hurst

Sep 23, 2016, 12:05:19 PM9/23/16
to Lyubomyr Demkiv, Linino
Hi Lyubomyr!  Please join us again at New York City Maker Faire!  We will have one booth for Arduino and Linino!  We'd love to see what you're working on and get you connected to our team who can answer any questions for you too!  ~Tenaya~

~Tenaya Hurst~
@LininoWoman