To check my order status

Yumi Z

Jun 22, 2015, 10:27:26 PM6/22/15
to lin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this kind of question but I have no choice, I just can not get any response from all of the contact channels I tried. The customer service appears to be non-exist...

I ordered two sets of "COLLAR AR9331 EVB KIT - 1 DAUGHTER BOARD WITH CHIWAWA MODULE" from "http://shop.linino.org/products/collar-ar9331-evb-1-modules-1-daughter-board" on 27 May 2015. Received email confirmation (Order confirmation for order #1073‏) after my payment at the same day. But after that I didn't get any update for the order, how's the status of this order? Have the boards been shipped out? And if so any shipping tracking number is available so that I can track the shipping?

Thanks.