TAACO COCA features

frederick...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2022, 5:36:00 AM10/18/22
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Hi, I'm interested in doing some data analysis on the following TAACO feature files:

COCA_newspaper_magazine_export_LSA.csv
COCA_newspaper_magazine_export_LDA.csv
COCA_newspaper_magazine_export_word2vec.csv

Would you be able to advise me on how I can get access to these files?

Many thanks.

Scott Crossley

Oct 18, 2022, 12:28:13 PM10/18/22
to frederick...@gmail.com, Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
They are relatively large (around 1 GB in total). We can put them on google drive if that would work?

Scott

Scott Crossley
Professor, Department of Special Education
Data Science Institute | Peabody College
Vanderbilt University

Fred Hoffman

Oct 18, 2022, 1:27:19 PM10/18/22
to Scott Crossley, Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Hi Scott, that would be great. Thanks a lot! Fred

Scott Crossley

Oct 18, 2022, 11:06:16 PM10/18/22
to Fred Hoffman, Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools