Output of VAC

ke Chen

Jul 16, 2022, 8:02:47 PM7/16/22
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Hello, I am trying to analyze VAC by its labeled texts. Can I obtain the labeled texts of VAC in TASSC? I am looking forward to replies.

ke Chen

Jul 18, 2022, 8:39:47 PM7/18/22
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools

Sorry that I might not state clear enough. I am looking forward to not only obtaining the VACs from the texts, but also getting the labeled texts. Actually, I plan to analyze the correlation between certain components, in this case I need to annotate the texts firstly and then perform the analysis. Consequently, I need the labeled texts.

Kristopher Kyle

Jul 19, 2022, 12:34:28 PM7/19/22
to ke Chen, Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Hi,

Thanks for your question!

I am still not 100% sure what you are asking for. TAASSC will provide output that is labeled for each VAC (and give the text from which it came).

Are you looking for something else?

Best,

Kris

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 5:02 PM 'ke Chen' via Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools <linguistic-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello, I am trying to analyze VAC by its labeled texts. Can I obtain the labeled texts of VAC in TASSC? I am looking forward to replies.

Kristopher Kyle
Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics
University of Oregon

ke Chen

Jul 20, 2022, 10:00:31 PM7/20/22
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Thank you very much for your reply! I want to get a labeled texts. In a certain text, I hope to label the whole text and get the labeled results for my subsequent analysis. In the xml file outputted by TAASSC, I can only get the labeled results of each word but cannot get the VAC. I wonder how can I extract VAC from the xml files? Could you please share some documents and codes?
Best