Confusion on Prepc_per_cl in Clausal Indices in TAASSC

Fang Zhong

Jan 6, 2023, 8:26:45 PM1/6/23
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Dear Prof. Crossley and all group members,

I am Fang Zhong, a master student in linguistics at  University of Malaya. I am using TAASSC for my graduation thesis data analysis. May I have an explanation of the Prepc_per_cl index, as it is not included in the Index Description Spreadsheet? I am using TAASSC to analyze the text data for my graduation thesis. Thank you very much if you can give me the explanations. Thanks again.

Best regards
Fang Zhong
Message has been deleted

Atefeh Rostamzadeh

Jan 6, 2023, 10:24:34 PM1/6/23
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools

Dear Fang,

Previously, I posed the same question as you, and Dr. Kyle did me a favor and responded to my query. Please check my inquiry and his response in the conversation list.

With best wishes,

Atefeh