Issue with the use of the TAASSC 1.3.8 on Mac

Nazlınur Göktürk

Jan 22, 2023, 9:05:26 AM1/22/23
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Hello,

I downloaded the TAASSC 1.3.8 for Mac, along with the recommended Java Development Toolkit. When I launch the tool to process a few texts, I keep getting an empty .cvs file, and the status of the program appears as "loading database 5 of 5..." and it does not change to anything else.

I wonder if there is any Mac user who could provide me with a solution to this issue.

Thanks,

Mara van der Ploeg

Feb 13, 2023, 2:47:06 AM2/13/23
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Good morning,

I'm experiencing the exact same problems (on several different macs). The CSV is created but stays at zero bytes and the program keeps saying 'loading database 5 of 5'.
I've also tried installing and running older versions of the program, but this didn't work either.

Is there anyone who knows how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Mara