Is this group active

Shekhar Sharma

May 8, 2015, 7:31:07 AM5/8/15
to lingua...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Is this group active, as i can see the last post was updated a month back. Is it a right forum to ssend the queries. Please advice

Chris K Wensel

May 8, 2015, 11:45:33 AM5/8/15
to lingua...@googlegroups.com
is the project alive. yes, very much.

are lots of people having problems and asking questions, not so much.

On May 8, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Shekhar Sharma <shekh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Is this group active, as i can see the last post was updated a month back. Is it a right forum to ssend the queries. Please advice

Chris K Wensel

Shekhar Sharma

May 8, 2015, 9:52:23 PM5/8/15
to lingua...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much. I really liked lingual cascading, and would like to contribute more. May be because of too much competition across the similar tools making the guys to think too much which one to use and which one not to use.

I stumble upon lingual cascading, when i was trying to search for migrating the data from HDFS to redshift for our recent POC.