Where is SimpleAroundInvokeProvider?

Alix

Apr 13, 2010, 10:41:53 AM4/13/10
to LinFu.Framework
Hi Philip. Just for reference, this is me:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/LinFuPart6.aspx?msg=3434826#xx3434826xx

I'm running into a strange issue. Sorry if this is just me failing to
use svn properly -.-U
The issue: I can't find the class SimpleAroundInvokeProvider. If I
search the project I find it here:
http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#yC5R6MfjNao/trunk/3.5/LinFu.AOP/LinFu.AOP.Interfaces/SimpleAroundInvokeProvider.cs&q=simplearound%20package:http://linfu\.googlecode\.com&sa=N&cd=1&ct=rc
(trunk/3.5/LinFu.AOP/LinFu.AOP.Interfaces/SimpleAroundInvokeProvider),
but when I check out the project as indicated here...
http://code.google.com/p/linfu/source/checkout
...I don't get that class even though it's in folder 3.5, which hangs
from the trunk.

I also can't find it in LinFu.Core.dll.

Is it not intended to be used in the current release? You mention it
in your first series of articles about LinFu.

Thanks, and sorry again for the probably trivial question :$