Lindy in Love

1 view

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Feb 12, 2014, 1:51:47 AM2/12/14
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Ooh la la! February is here, which means it's time for another swingtastic
Lindy at Night! What better way to celebrate this coming Valentine's Day than
by dancing cheek to cheek with all of your loved ones? That's right, who
needs Hallmark cards - show someone you care by twisting the night away with
them! Come dressed to the nines with a date, or with friends; either way
you're sure to have a grand ol' time! (Brownie points for color-coordinated
attire)

Festivities begin with lessons that will go from 8PM to 9PM, and then social
dancing until midnight, with our fantastic DJs providing all of your favorite
swing hits! Best part of all? It's great fun, and it's all FREE!

Lessons 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Beginner Teachers: Joshua Lim & Samantha Nguyen
Intermediate Teachers: Scott Wilson & Brynna Ledford

DJ'd Social Dancing 9:00PM - 12:00AM
9:00PM - 10:00PM: Ethan Grossman
10:00PM - 11:00PM: Alexis Estrada
11:00PM - 12:00AM: Scout Craft

Friends and families of all are welcome!

RVSP on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/events/705421262811313/

Disclaimer: Lindy on Sproul delights in providing for everyone a fun,
welcoming, and safe environment to dance in, but note that we are not
responsible for items misplaced or stolen at any point in the evening. Please
be aware of this fact when dealing with your personal items. Leave any
valuables at home. Thanks!

Come on down for the first Lindy at Night of the semester and help us kick
off another wonderful year of dancing. We hope to see you there.