Lindy on Sproul - 08/04/2012

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Aug 3, 2012, 11:16:17 PM8/3/12
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, come on out for Lindy on Sproul this weekend, August 4th! As
always, we will have an intro lesson on Upper Sproul 11:45am-12:30pm,
followed by social dancing until 2:30 pm. There may be dance routine lessons
/ practice for the Shim-Sham or the Tranky Doo after 2:30pm to close out the
day.

If it rains, look for us either under the eaves of the MLK building next to
Tullys, or on Lower Sproul underneath the Golden Bear Cafe.

If you have fun at our events, why not volunteer? It takes teachers, DJs, and
all-around helpers to put on events like Lindy on Sproul, Lindy at Night, and
Swingcal. No experience necessary, as long as you like swing dancing.
Seriously, we mean it! Send us a message on <a
href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/7762049939/"> Facebook </a> or talk to
us at any event if you're interested in getting involved.
Lindy on Sproul
UC Berkeley Campus
Free every Saturday, rain or shine
Lesson 11:45-12:30