November 22nd: Lindy in Tights!

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Nov 14, 2013, 6:04:33 PM11/14/13
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Hello all you hip dancers-- prepare yourselves for the next installment of
Lindy at Night on Friday, November 22nd! But don't just don some regular old
clothes for this hoppin' event: We're gonna be swingin' out in TIGHTS! So
grab your warmest pair of leggings, panty hose, and stockings, and prepare to
dance until we all fall down, as is our custom at Lindy at Night!

Free lessons will kick off the evening from 8 to 9PM provided by the finest
teachers we can offer. Then our famous DJs will bust out the sweet, sweet
tunes for the duration of our dancing! It's FREE lessons, followed by FREE
social dancing? What could be better than that?

Lessons 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Beginner Teachers: TBD
Intermediate Teachers: Brynna Ledford and Scott Wilson

DJ'd Social Dancing 9:00PM - 12:00AM
9:00PM - 10:00PM: Kevin Hwang
10:00PM - 11:00PM: TBD
11:00PM - 12:00PM: TBD

Bring your friends and your family and join us for another amazing night!
This is the latest installment of a monthly swing dance event held on Sproul
Plaza.

Disclaimer: Lindy on Sproul delights in providing for everyone a fun,
welcoming, and safe environment to dance in, but note that we are not
responsible for items that are misplaced or stolen at any point in the
evening. Please be aware of this fact when dealing with your personal items.
Leave any valuables at home. Thanks!

RVSP on Facebook, and check the event for updates regarding teachers and DJs.
https://www.facebook.com/events/187333071455243/