March 14th: Lindy in Luck!

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Mar 9, 2014, 9:58:49 PM3/9/14
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
https://www.facebook.com/events/627000020681991/

It's March everyone! And with St. Patrick's day fast approaching, we're
getting ready to have another great Lindy at Night! The theme this time:
Lindy in Luck! But you don't have to be Irish to share in the great fun that
is swing dancing, so come on down to Sproul and join us for another wonderful
night of dancing! Most importantly, don't forget to wear green!

Free social dancing lessons will occur at 8PM until 9PM, followed by social
dancing from 9 to midnight. There will be a beginner lesson for those of you
who have no prior experience, and an intermediate lesson for those who do.

Host: Samantha Nguyen

Lessons 8:00PM - 9:00PM
Beginner Teachers: TBD
Intermediate Teachers: TBD

DJ'd Social Dancing 9:00PM - 12:00AM
9:00PM - 10:00PM: TBD
10:00PM - 11:00PM: TBD
11:00PM - 12:00AM: TBD

Friends and families of all are welcome! Invite everyone you know!

Disclaimer: Lindy on Sproul delights in providing for everyone a fun,
welcoming, and safe environment to dance in, but note that we are not
responsible for items misplaced or stolen at any point in the evening. Please
be aware of this fact when dealing with your personal items. Leave any
valuables at home. Thanks!