Lindy on Sproul - August 25

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Aug 24, 2012, 1:00:31 PM8/24/12
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Hello dancers, and welcome back to another semester at Berkeley! Come on down
to another Lindy on Sproul this weekend to celebrate / lament / determinedly
ignore the occasion! We should have a well populated introductory lesson on
Upper Sproul 11:45am-12:30pm, followed by social dancing until 2:30 pm. There
may be additional music after 2:30pm, or dance routine lessons / practice for
the Shim-Sham or the Tranky Doo to close out the day; DJ's choice.

If it rains, look for us either under the eaves of the MLK building next to
Tullys, or on Lower Sproul underneath the Golden Bear Cafe.

If you have fun at our events, you should volunteer! It takes teachers, DJs,
and all-around helpers to put on events like Lindy on Sproul, Lindy at Night,
and Swingcal. No experience necessary, as long as you like swing dancing.
Seriously, we mean it! Send us a message on Facebook or talk to us at any
event if you're interested in getting involved.
Lindy on Sproul
UC Berkeley Campus
Free every Saturday, rain or shine
Lesson 11:45-12:30