September 20th Lindy at Night: Who Wears Short Shorts?

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Sep 18, 2013, 10:01:19 PM9/18/13
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Our first Lindy at Night of the semester is THIS Friday, September 20th. Join
us for a night of dancing as we say goodbye to summer with our theme, Who
Wears Short Shorts? Come dressed in your snazziest shorts and dance the night
away to stay warm!

As usual, our beginner and intermediate lessons will begin at 8:00 PM, and
social dancing will be from 9:00-12:00 or later.
The night's plan--
<b>Beginner lesson teachers:</b> TBD
<b>Intermediate lesson teachers:</b> Brian Zimmer and Samantha Nguyen
And an assortment of DJs to keep you dancing!

See you all Friday night!

Find our facebook event <a
href="https://www.facebook.com/events/166743213527519/">here</a>!