Lindy at Summer Nights-- June 28th

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Jun 24, 2013, 4:00:23 PM6/24/13
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
This Friday night, June 28th, is our summer Lindy at Night on Upper Sproul!
We will be having a Grease-themed evening, so come in your best 50s outfits
and dance the night away under the stars.

Our lessons run from 8-9 pm. The beginner lesson will be taught by Scout
Craft and Veronica Ramirez, and the intermediate lesson will be taught by LoS
alum Sarah Quan and professional Lindy instructor Hunter Demaray. We are very
lucky to have such a great group of teachers!

We then have DJ'd dancing from 9pm until we get too tired to dance anymore.
DJs include Brynna Ledford, Scout Craft, and David Shen.

Hope to see you there!

Find our facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/343961799066580