Lindy at Luck - March 15

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Mar 7, 2013, 11:02:16 PM3/7/13
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi dancers!

Just want to let you all know that our next Lindy at Night event is Lindy in
Luck next Friday on March 15th. We will have both a Beginner and an
Intermediate lesson from 8pm - 9pm, with social dancing from 9pm - midnight
(and beyond, depending on how our luck is running!) Mark your calenders, it's
going to be awesome!

We also still have Lindy on Sproul every Saturday, rain or shine! There's a
free lesson 11:45am - 12:30pm and social dancing 12:30pm - 2:30pm, so come on
by! If it's raining, check for us in the breezeway on Lower Sproul,
underneath the Golden Bear Cafe and adjacent to the Cal 1 Card Office. We
might also be under the eaves of the MLK building on Upper Sproul, but the
breezeway is more likely.