December 6th: Dancing in a Lindy Wonderland

1 view

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Nov 25, 2013, 7:33:57 PM11/25/13
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
It must really be the holiday season, because what a treat-- our next Lindy
at Night is already coming up! On Friday, December 6th, we will be holding
our final Lindy at Night of the semester, Dancing in a Lindy Wonderland!
Prepare your best holiday garments and come out for a night of festive
dancing before we say goodbye to the end of the year.

As usual, lessons will begin at 8pm and social dancing will be from 9pm until
midnight or later. Don't forget that Lindy at Night is always FREE! See you
there!

Visit our facebook event to RSVP and see more information, including
beginner/intermediate teachers and DJ updates.
https://www.facebook.com/events/537546379662232/