October 5th & 6th

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Oct 4, 2012, 5:09:35 PM10/4/12
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! I just want to announce that this Friday October 5th we have another
Lindy at Night, Fun For [F]all! The leaves are starting to fall, it's getting
dark way too early, and the fog is most definitely rolling in - BUT THAT
WON'T STOP OUR DANCING FEET! Come on out TO *Kroeber Plaza* (College and
Bancroft intersection across the way from Cafe Strada) 8pm for an amazing
beginner or intermediate lesson, and stay and dance until midnight!

This said, Lindy on Sproul is on for October 6th as always, with a lesson
11:45 - 12:30am. It'll probably be an intermediate level lesson this time,
since it follows Lindy at Night. See you there!

Disclaimer: Please try to leave valuables at home, as things have been stolen
in the past and as much as we try, we can't guarantee the safety of your
belongings.