Lindy on Sproul - 7/21/2012

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Jul 20, 2012, 10:32:03 AM7/20/12
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Heya dancers!

I'm Chris, and I will be co-managing Lindy on Sproul for the foreseeable
future. I'm actually looking for volunteers who want to get involved for the
rest of the summer and for the fall semester, so if you'd like to help with
hosting, DJing, or teaching, send me an email at cpa...@berkeley.edu and I
will let you know how you can help. Please state if you're a CAL student or
not, too.

Now that that's over with - Lindy on Sproul is on for the 21st! There will
(as always!) be a lesson 11:45am - 12:30pm and social dancing afterwards.
ALSO, chances are there will be a Tranky Doo lesson sometime towards the end
for those who want to learn some sweeeeet jazz dance moves!

Lindy on Sproul
FREE weekly swing dancing on campus with lesson and dance party
UC Berkeley Campus
Every Saturday: 11:45am-2:30pm
Lesson: 11:45am-12:30pm
Open dancing: 12:30pm-2:30pm