September 29

dan...@lindyonsproul.com

Sep 28, 2012, 1:24:58 PM9/28/12
to lindy-o...@googlegroups.com
Heya dancers! Come on out to Lindy on Sproul tomorrow (September 29th) for
some great dancing! We will have an intro lesson on Upper Sproul
11:45am-12:30pm, followed by social dancing until 2:30 pm. And this week
there WILL be a routine lesson & practice after 2:30pm this week, probably
for the Tranky Doo.

If it rains, look for us either under the eaves of the MLK building next to
the coffee shop there, or on Lower Sproul underneath the Golden Bear Cafe.

Also, our next Lindy at Night is on for October 5th, so check your calenders
and make some space!

If you have fun at our events, you should volunteer! It takes teachers, DJs,
and all-around helpers to put on events like Lindy on Sproul, Lindy at Night,
and Swingcal. It doesn't take experience, just a love for swing dancing.
Seriously! Send us a message on Facebook or talk to us at any event if you're
interested in being awesome. I mean, helping out.
Lindy on Sproul
UC Berkeley Campus
Free every Saturday, rain or shine
Lesson 11:45-12:30