Hackspace summer outing - Tuesday 12th August

Andy Harsley

Aug 6, 2014, 9:10:22 AM8/6/14
to lincoln-...@googlegroups.com
Since the cafe meeting venue is unavailable next week, I've suggested an evening at my place in Grantham. There's access to typical workshop equipment for anyone who wants to tinker, but it'll likely be a drinks & bbq / buffet type event - so bring what you want to consume.

You'll have to sort out travel arrangements amongst yourselves, and I'd suggest a 6 to 6.30pm departure (it's about 45mins).

Address is Withambrook Park, Grantham, NG31 9ST. Just head down the High Dike through Ancaster, and turn right at the Londonthorpe turning. There's a couple of sharp 90deg bends at the end of the road, and I'm just down the hill from there. (Just after "Stitchcraft".) Building is on the corner hidden behind the bushes.

Advance warning: There may be some roadworks on the High Dike this week, and signs suggest it'll be shut for five days. If it's closed next week you'll need to turn right at the Ancaster traffic lights and head towards the A607. That'll take you to Belton. A Sat Nav should do the rest.

andy