RE: Meeting with Hackspace: Tuesday 11th November

Chris Marr

Nov 11, 2014, 1:41:07 PM11/11/14
to darren, Dave Castledine, Robert Lloyd, John Balls, Chris Monslow, Ray Newell, James Irvine, Ed Viscomi, Harold Bourne, Andy Harsley, Lincoln Hackspace Group Email, Dave White, Alexa Mottram

Sounds good to me

On 11 Nov 2014 17:09, "darren" <darren...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Can we meet at Lincoln Bowl , Washingborough Road ,   Lincoln , LN4 1EF

At the normal time 7.30 p.m  we can use the little party room and they have free internet and we may be able to speak and hear each other !