Derby Maker Faire - Sat Oct 24 2015

Andy Harsley

Sep 30, 2015, 5:30:13 AM9/30/15
to Lincoln Hackspace
http://makerfairederby.com/

We've got a table arranged and the event is likely to be even bigger than last year. So we need things to show off on the day and people to come along and support. Feel free to post some suggestions!

I'd suggest booking a ticket in advance because it'll be very busy. (It's £3 on the door, £2 in advance.) There's a small car park behind the Silk Mill, but it'll probably be full. Next closest parking is the Assembly Rooms down the road, but it could be packed as well if you don't get there early.

There is a setting-up day on the Friday (with beer and pizzas I was told!), but if we travel light we can just show up on the morning - probably about 9am.

andy