Nesta UK makerspaces research

Andrew Sleigh

Feb 14, 2015, 5:41:41 AM2/14/15
to lincoln-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lincoln hackers,

I’m getting touch on behalf of Nesta. We are doing a research project to map all of the makerspaces in the UK. This is information that we hope will give a better picture of the state of making in the UK right now; provide evidence of skills, demand, and action; make a case for investment and support; and be a useful resource for anyone thinking of starting or joining a space.

We’re conducting a survey (using Google forms) of all the spaces we can find, and will make the results available as an open data set in the Spring. It looks like you might still be looking for premises. If it is running, or if you still plan to open, would you be able to help us by adding to our survey? In your case, it may only be the most basic info that we need.

Survey form:

Thanks,
Andrew

www.andrewsleigh.com  |  @andrewsleigh

Andy Harsley

Feb 14, 2015, 6:51:38 AM2/14/15
to lincoln-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone particularly keen to fill this in, or shall I do it?

andy

Andy Harsley

Feb 19, 2015, 9:15:03 AM2/19/15
to lincoln-...@googlegroups.com