Test message to check group functioning

Richard Deane

Jun 17, 2018, 5:20:13 AM6/17/18
to LiNC80
Group has been quiet for a week after being quite busy. This is a test to check it's working. Please ignore.

Jon Langseth

Jun 23, 2018, 12:29:17 PM6/23/18
to LiNC80
Sorry for not ignoring the message, but it's been so quiet since you posted, I had to follow up to check that nothing's wrong.

I guess (or hope) that summer has created a bit of a lull in activity. Either that, or no-one has any problems, issues or new inventions going on with their systems. I suppose that Randal and Derry are discussing behind the scenes, after I sent some PDF/Gerber files that way a bit back :)

Jan Schrøder

Jun 23, 2018, 4:58:08 PM6/23/18
to LiNC80
Not to worry :-) It's summer. Weather's fine and.....
I've been busy with family life, but I think activity will increase as we approach autumn.

CubeCentral

Jun 25, 2018, 9:57:04 AM6/25/18
to LiNC80

Howdy All!

I’ve been quiet because I did a major reorganization and upgrade to the workbench area, which means now I can’t find anything.  But at least I can search in the new shelving units and metal tool cabinets that replaced failing plastic ones.  I’ve never had a nice set of real tool chests before and it is really a wonderful change.  Hopefully I will get things squared away soon!  Cheers!

    -Randal   (at CubeCentral)