Output matrix as .sms format?

Yang Zhang

Jul 7, 2017, 7:52:27 AM7/7/17
to linbox-use
Dear all,

I am a new user of linbox and am sorry for my naive question.

I am using 'echelon' in linbox for computing the row reduced echelon form of a matrix. Do you know how to generate a .sms format file as the output instead the screen display? Thanks a lot!

Charles Bouillaguet

Jul 7, 2017, 8:35:34 AM7/7/17
to linbo...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 07, 2017 at 01:34:28AM -0700, Yang Zhang wrote:
> I am using 'echelon' in linbox for computing the row reduced echelon form
> of a matrix. Do you know how to generate a .sms format file as the output
> instead the screen display? Thanks a lot!

Did you try redirecting the screen output to a file ?

./echelonize [other arguments] > output_file.sms

Best regards,
--
Charles BOUILLAGUET
Université de Lille - Sciences et Technologies