fcopy

B Saunders

May 28, 2015, 7:32:57 PM5/28/15
to linbox...@googlegroups.com
Two LinBox test files call FFLAS::fcopy, which doesn't seem to exist any more.  What is the proper fix?

test-ftrmm.C: FFLAS::fcopy(F,rows*lda,A,1,E,1);

test-ftrmm.C: FFLAS::fcopy(F,rows*ldb,B,1,D,1);

test-ftrmm.C: FFLAS::fcopy(F,rows*ldb,D,1,B,1);

test-matrix-utils.h: FFLAS::fcopy(F,m*lda,A,1,Acopy,1);

test-matrix-utils.h: FFLAS::fcopy(F,m*m,A,1,Acopy,1);

Best,
-dave

Clement Pernet

May 29, 2015, 4:11:41 AM5/29/15
to linbox...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

fcopy has been changed to fassign in fflas-ffpack.

Side remark: test-ftrmm has nothing to do in LinBox, as ftrmm is a fflas-ffpack routine. This test
should be moved to the fflas-ffpack test-suite (or test-ftrsm from there should be copied and adapted).

Clément

B Saunders

May 29, 2015, 12:07:00 PM5/29/15
to linbox...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 4:11 AM, Clement Pernet <clement...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

fcopy has been changed to fassign in fflas-ffpack.
OK. that change worked.

Side remark: test-ftrmm has nothing to do in LinBox, as ftrmm is a fflas-ffpack routine. This test
should be moved to the fflas-ffpack test-suite (or test-ftrsm from there should be copied and adapted).
I agree.  Perhaps the same for test-ffpack.  Both seem to use Givaro fields and test fflas/ffpack functions directly without any significant linbox involvement.

-dave

Clément