linbox-1.4.2 fflas-ffpack-2.2.2 and givaro-4.0.2 released

Clément Pernet

Jul 30, 2016, 3:11:22 PM7/30/16
to linbox...@googlegroups.com, ffpack...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are pleased to announce that we just released the latest versions of the three libraries of the
LinBox ecosystem, namely:

givaro-4.0.2: https://github.com/linbox-team/givaro/releases/tag/v4.0.2
fflas-ffpack-2.2.2: https://github.com/linbox-team/fflas-ffpack/releases/tag/v2.2.2
linbox-1.4.2: https://github.com/linbox-team/linbox/releases/tag/v1.4.2

These releases offer new features (like polynomial matrices in linbox, checkers in fflas-ffpack),
but also contain numerous bug fixes raised by our new continuous integration system:

https://ci.inria.fr/linbox/view/LinBox%20ecosystem/

The code is very likely more robust and supported on many more plateforms.

Enjoy.

--
Clément Pernet

Lab. de l'Informatique Parallélisme, AriC GN1 Sud 314
Univ. Grenoble Alpes, ENS de Lyon, tel: +33 (0)4 26 23 39 67
46 Allée d'Italie fax: +33 (0)4 72 72 80 80
69364 LYON Cedex 07- France http://membres-liglab.imag.fr/pernet
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF8B61347AE8C23D