FFLAS-FFPACK 2.1.0 released

Clement Pernet

Jun 15, 2015, 2:31:07 PM6/15/15
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com, linbox...@googlegroups.com
Dear users and developpers,

We are glad to announce the release of the version 2.1.0 of the fflas-ffpack library.
It can be found on the fflas-ffpack project page:

http://linalg.org/projects/fflas-ffpack/

As part of the update involves a wide refactoring of the fields implementation, which have been
moved to the Givaro library, there is a strong dependency of this new release with the v4.0.0 of
Givaro, freshly released and available at:

http://givaro.forge.imag.fr/

We plan to have a LinBox release upgrading to these new dependencies in July.

Enjoy.

Clément for the fflas-ffpack group.

Shunsuke Tsuchioka

Jun 16, 2015, 3:52:14 AM6/16/15
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com, linbox...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Great!
Is there a good example or a test code for parallel computation
(e.g, parallel PLUQ) in the tar ball?

Best,
Shunsuke

2015年6月16日火曜日 3時31分07秒 UTC+9 Clement Pernet:

Clement Pernet

Jun 16, 2015, 3:59:33 AM6/16/15
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com, linbox...@googlegroups.com
You'll find such an code in benchmarks/benchmark-pluq.C line 342.
The parallel PLUQ decomposition routine is called pPLUQ and you should run it within a PAR_BLOCK{ }
block.
Best.
Clément