begin/end

B Saunders

Mar 13, 2016, 8:56:03 PM3/13/16
to linbox...@googlegroups.com
I would like to change iterator-returning function names Begin()/End() to begin()/end(), conforming to STL usage and LinBox function name convention.  It touches a lot of tiles, but is a trivial change.  Baring objection, I will do that in the near future.

-dave

Clement Pernet

Mar 14, 2016, 4:44:12 AM3/14/16
to linbox...@googlegroups.com
Sure please do, but in a separate branch than master, so we could merge it whenever it'll be
appropriate: I'll still working on fixing a few bugs raised by the integration in SageMath these
days and before releasing 1.4.1 soon.

Clément