Re: Commercial licence?

Jack Lee

Mar 25, 2013, 8:43:54 PM3/25/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
It's in the html template files(in folder: \VisualJS\template ), you can find them remove those top menu.

If you want to  release a commercial App with JSLinb, I suggest you buy a licence.

JSLinb can be compatible with some mobile touch gesture, you can test whether JSLinb support for a specific mobile device or not.

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:43:07 AM UTC+8, wahono sri wrote:
I think I'm lucky found this app today, but after try some features, when running in server, I always got ads menu in the top of page.

If I buy commercial licence, is the ads will be removed?

Another questions :
  1. Is JSLinb support for mobile (Android/iOS/BB/etc).
  2. Is JSLinb compatible with phonegap (build as native)?
Thanks

wahono sri

Mar 25, 2013, 9:26:04 PM3/25/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer.

My plan is to port my commercial app to be cross platform with beatiful GUI. I think jsLINB can do it. After finish development, I'll convert HTML+JS+CSS to native for desktop (https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit or use Sencha Desktop Packager), and use PhoneGap from Adobe to convert to native mobile and tablet.

I'm in testing your product. I come from FreePascal programming and newbie in JavaScript. I see DataBinder and Field property in input widget, but I don't found tutorial to binding widget to databinder with visual mode. I just got 1 tutorial from Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itLSDrZrsic). Where I can get others video tutorial.

I see linb backend for PHP, Java and C# (for C# demo.html not finished AFAIK, it's same with PHP sample). Did you plan to create backend for Delphi/FreePascal?
If this backend is CGI/HTTP server, I think I can try but I need some explanation from you how to implement it.

Thanks

Jack Lee

Mar 25, 2013, 10:45:30 PM3/25/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
There are another two videos: http://www.linb.net/video/simple.html and
http:/www.linb.net/video/functions.html.

The backend implementation is a simple work: just convert the PHP version to CGI/HTTP. You can use an existing Restful CGI/HTTP to test it. And in order to learn quickly, I suggest you use Fiddler to inspect the HTTP I/O data when you test PHP or other backend.

wahono sri

Mar 26, 2013, 5:10:17 PM3/26/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Currently I develope app alone, but later I want to recruit more developer.
If I buy single licence and next time upgraded to team licence, I just upgrade with add difference prince from single to team? right?

I read in http://www.linb.net/order.html, after buy licence we get Applications source code(JSON EditorPhoto Editor and Form Builder), but I don't know the functionality of FormBuilder, I think it look like UI Builder.

Thanks

Jack Lee

Mar 26, 2013, 9:36:39 PM3/26/13
to li...@googlegroups.com

About licenses, you are right.

About the Formbuilder, you can go to http://www.linb.net/FormBuilder

wahono sri

Mar 26, 2013, 10:31:35 PM3/26/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Pada Selasa, 26 Maret 2013 18:36:39 UTC-7, Jack Lee menulis:

About licenses, you are right.

About the Formbuilder, you can go to http://www.linb.net/FormBuilder

OK, I think it's enough for me to test jsLINB. I'll buy it now.

BTW, I don't like the name of your product, jsLINB is hard to write and to say it. jsLINB has only 1 vowel, its "I", others character is consonant.
I think it doesn't good for marketing strategy. :)

For first step I buy single licence.

wahono sri

Mar 26, 2013, 10:41:01 PM3/26/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
I've buy and pay via paypal.com. Please you check it!

Jack Lee

Mar 26, 2013, 11:57:04 PM3/26/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Your order has been handled.

wahono sri

Mar 27, 2013, 12:35:13 AM3/27/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks. I'm in learning about FormBuilder, etc.

May you explain me, what for FormBuilder, I don't found any doc or introduction about this. For save my time. If just sample, I'll concetrate to GUI Builder only.

Jack Lee

Mar 27, 2013, 12:43:35 AM3/27/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you should concetrate to GUI Builder.

FormBulder is a real case of one of my customers who want to save 'form' into DB, restore it and fill it from anywhere.

wahono sri

Mar 27, 2013, 1:46:08 AM3/27/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Pada Selasa, 26 Maret 2013 21:43:35 UTC-7, Jack Lee menulis:
Yes, you should concetrate to GUI Builder.

FormBulder is a real case of one of my customers who want to save 'form' into DB, restore it and fill it from anywhere.

I assume it's like CMS, as Drupal store all content and layout to MySQL. I'll try it to create website.