how to change the captions of an UI.Tabs component ?

N.Murat Yalcin

Jan 4, 2014, 12:00:42 PM1/4/14
to li...@googlegroups.com
I would like to change the captions on an UI.Tabs component programmatically, after the form rendered.
I tried to read the 'items' property, change the values for captions and set it back. But I had to do a '.refresh()' on the Tabs component to display the changed values. No problem here.
But the problem is like this:
There are lots of diffrent components on each tab of the Tabs component.
After the Tabs.refresh(), there is nothing wrong with the components on the first tab.
But at the second tab, I find out that all the UI.ComboInput components had increased in width, exactly the amount
Of course, this ruins the layout.

Can you please show me how to correct this issue ?
Or maybe you can show me another safe way to change the captions on the tabs ?
Thank you for your response in advance,
I'm really stucked here.

Jack Lee

Jan 5, 2014, 11:12:24 PM1/5/14
to li...@googlegroups.com
tabs.updateItem( 'subid', {caption:"new caption"})