regular expression for checking alpha numeric and special character in input box.

elaya rajad

Feb 13, 2013, 2:26:16 AM2/13/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
I lee, i tried with following regular expression for checking input box inputs.

1. My text should accept alphabets , alpha number and with special characters of _- dot. with the following expression its not working if one condition becomes true for [a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9.\-_]{5,16}.

2. please give reg expression for checking email id.

3. please give reg expression for checking only accepting alpha numeric.

Thanks

Elayaraja.D

Jack Lee

Feb 15, 2013, 8:22:00 PM2/15/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
There's a valueForma prop, you can try it in the Builder.

Jack Lee

Feb 15, 2013, 8:27:03 PM2/15/13
to li...@googlegroups.com