Re: Form Editor Questions.

Jack Lee

Mar 20, 2013, 4:02:26 AM3/20/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
A: You can try the advanced version. http://www.linb.net/VisualJS

>>2.  Where do I download the linb-debug.js from? When i click on the download, it downloads a folder with a bunch of examples. Read me says change the path to point to linb-debug.js. But that file is not in the downloaded folder?
A: You can download all files from our SVN.

>>3. How do I modify the Save to have a custom serializer that suits my app?
A: It's a some kind of complicated issue.

>>4. Will this app run in stand alone mode, or do I need tomcat?
A: You can run it in any web env, it's all static files.

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:15:27 PM UTC+8, Kumaravel Sadras wrote:
Hi,
I am new to the forum and I am trying to understand how to do the following.

1.  Can i load an existing html into the code editor for editing? If yes, how?
2.  Where do I download the linb-debug.js from? When i click on the download, it downloads a folder with a bunch of examples. Read me says change the path to point to linb-debug.js. But that file is not in the downloaded folder?
3. How do I modify the Save to have a custom serializer that suits my app?
4. Will this app run in stand alone mode, or do I need tomcat?

Thanks
-Kumar.

Kumaravel Sadras

Mar 21, 2013, 2:48:41 PM3/21/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
Thanks much for your reply. I was able to get it to running with my local webserver.

And following your instructions, I created a new project at http://www.linb.net/VisualJS. Named it AInvoice
I was able to add the html content to index.html.
When I run the Project the html shows up. Thats Great.
How do I now Serialize the html to JS so that the same html appaers in the Code / Design View? I guess I dont understand how I connect the index.html elements so that they are accessible in the Code/Design View for me to allow users to edit the properties of the html elements from the index.html.

Thanks,
-Kumar.

Jack Lee

Mar 21, 2013, 9:34:17 PM3/21/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
I sugget you put html in a separated html file, and use ajaxAutoLoad prop.