Re: License

Jack Lee

Nov 11, 2012, 8:07:21 PM11/11/12
to li...@googlegroups.com

To remove all links from the Builder and add the Builder onto your website, you need a "Team License"( http://www.linb.net/order.html ).

On Monday, November 12, 2012 12:13:37 AM UTC+8, David Pegram wrote:
Here is what I need, please tell me what I have to purchase.  First, I love the UI Builder tool.  I have been searching for something like this to help speed up my web programming.  In saying this, I cannot have any branding or links back to your servers.  So my question is this, what do I need to purchase to remove all of this?  I want my apps to be free of any reference to the tool and this is a must have for me.

Thanks!

Jack Lee

Feb 15, 2013, 9:05:31 PM2/15/13
to li...@googlegroups.com
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0-standalone.html

On Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:34:52 PM UTC+8, Max wrote:
What should you install on your own server without the commercial license? I really do not understand all!