Preparing a patch for vim-7.2?

Mikael Jansson

Sep 27, 2008, 1:04:02 PM9/27/08
to limp-...@googlegroups.com

Si

Sep 28, 2008, 6:53:22 AM9/28/08
to Limp Development
Absolutely! I hope to find time for this tonight.

Si

Sep 28, 2008, 6:22:15 PM9/28/08
to Limp Development
I ended up having less time than I thought!

Still... patch applied cleanly (-p0 against https://svn.jansson.be/limp/vim-ecl/7.2
with diff generated as per above command), build and test successful.

I think the only issues I see are very minor - whitespace (e.g.
if_ecl.c, and possible tab / space mixing elsewhere) and po diff
errors at the diff's tail, which we could exclude from patch of course.

Si

Sep 28, 2008, 6:25:16 PM9/28/08
to Limp Development
I'll take a look at the Lisp code in more detail as soon as I can.

On Sep 29, 12:22 am, Si <simon.peter.nicho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I ended up having less time than I thought!
>
> Still... patch applied cleanly (-p0 againsthttps://svn.jansson.be/limp/vim-ecl/7.2

Mikael Jansson

Sep 29, 2008, 1:14:11 AM9/29/08
to limp-...@googlegroups.com

Si

Oct 2, 2008, 3:21:54 PM10/2/08
to Limp Development
I'm certainly no expert, but it looks good to me!

Mikael Jansson

Oct 2, 2008, 6:19:20 PM10/2/08
to limp-...@googlegroups.com

Si

Oct 3, 2008, 9:14:07 AM10/3/08
to Limp Development
Cool. I'm game to help with any fixes etc of course.

Mikael Jansson

Oct 25, 2008, 4:36:34 AM10/25/08
to limp-...@googlegroups.com