United Nations: Death from Smog in Mongolia #HumanRights

erdene...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2018, 8:07:27 PM12/13/18
Hey,

I just signed the petition "United Nations: Death from Smog in Mongolia #HumanRights" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 35,055 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/F2RzkQCvYZ

Thanks!
Tserensambuu

a.erk...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2018, 10:38:07 AM12/22/18
Hey,

I just signed the petition "United Nations: Death from Smog in Mongolia #HumanRights" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 58,129 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/XBdGyJTZff

Thanks!
Erkhemsaikhan