Slam Status?

Rob Hicks

Jun 10, 2015, 5:23:26 PM6/10/15
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com
Hello Joe,
  First I'd like to say congratulations on Hempcore.  Lot's of happy people come July 19th.
I was wondering what hurdles are left for SLAM to get to market and if NYC is still the target city?

Thanks,

Rob
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Defend TheHelpless

Jun 15, 2015, 10:39:57 AM6/15/15
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com
YAYA GOOD JOB JOE!

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 8:01:29 AM UTC-6, joef… @aol.com wrote:

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!

Production of Slam has been INITIATED. 24,000 labels have been printed and delivered. We have reverted to our original initial schedule of 3000 cases, this is as a result of ongoing negotiations with a regional distributor.  We anticipate that 750 cases per week will be produced over the next month.  Full information with regards to this and confirmation of Hempcore shipping along with other developments will be provided in a forthcoming release.

Meanwhile continue to encourage the purchase of Hempcore AND ORDER YOURS IF YOU HAVEN'T AS YET!!!

mst...@lamar.com

Jun 15, 2015, 10:57:58 AM6/15/15
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com
GREAT WORK JOE!! :-)
Message has been deleted

joef...@aol.com

Jun 15, 2015, 12:16:46 PM6/15/15
to limitless-v...@googlegroups.com
I DID NOT WRITE THIS RESPONSE AND DO NOT KNOW WHO DID. IT IS COMPLETELY INACCURATE! PLEASE DISREGARD!

BECAUSE OF THIS HACK WE ARE GOING TO BE DISCONTINUING THIS Q & A BOARD AND WILL CONSIDER SOME OTHER FORM OF INFORMATION ONLY BOARD ON OUR WEBSITE.

I WISH TO PERSONALLY THANK ALL OF YOU WHO LEGITIMATELY USED THIS BOARD AND I HOPE IT KEPT YOU INFORMED AS ORIGINALLY DESIGNED.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted